RE: Vehicle Escrow Service

To: "TJ Tryon, Jr." <tjt@insightbb.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Vehicle Escrow Service
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 20:01:54 -0700
There is a MUCH bigger percentage of 'bad' lawyers than there is of any
other profession.  As a professional engineer I do not tote around my
ability to make people money in the same way as those huckster-ambulance
chasers on TV.  I have many personal bad experiences of lawyers but NONE of
doctors, dentists (except 1), engineers, scientists, or similar.  That says
something.  Apparently the ratio of lawyers to population is TEN times
higher in the USA as compared to Japan.  My greatest 'lawyer moment' was
when London Life said they would not sign a contract with me if they
detected lawyer influence in my specifications for a very large computer
system - oh joy - everyone understood what was what !!!

Sorry to bore the list but I bear the scars of a useless and frivolous $2M
suit against me - only the lawyers won

At 11:09 AM 4/7/2004, TJ Tryon, Jr. wrote:
>Eh, I'm of a different opinion, having dated a lawyer for a few years.  I am
>also starting Law School myself next fall, to learn to be a shark.
>
>Lawyers have to apply by ethics regulations.  Yeah, there are some crooked
>lawyers, but most are ethical.
>
>TJ

Regards
Barrie