Re: Looking for contact info

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for contact info
From: "bernd" <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 22:54:47 -0400
TJ
no worries, drive and enjoy, I recently drove my 71 MGB from Chesapeake VA
to Orlando Florida and back, about 1800 mile round trip, no problems no
worries, kept up with traffic at 75 to 80 mph, yes I too have overdrive
which made the trip more enjoyable (in my opinion).
Hope you have an uneventful trip and enjoy your time with the car.
Bernie
Chesapeake, Va.
71  MGB