Re: commission no. plate

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: commission no. plate
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 20:49:57 -0700 (PDT)
Clarke Spares & Restorations Unknown clarkespares@worldnet.att.net 215-348-0595
90 W. Swamp Road Doylestown, PA 18901 Clarke Spares & Restorations has been in
business since 1978 and offers "Parts and services for the complete MGA".

This company is great at making number plates for british cars.
Carl

 But that let me know that I would need to order another
plate, readily available and cheap from Moss. So the question is where do I
get the numbers pressed in to the plate? I remember some place was
mentioned on this list not too long ago. So I just need contact information
at minimum (USA if possible)