Re: distributor help

To: mvheim@studiolimage.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: distributor help
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 22:38:26 EDT
Yes, i did make a mark on the distributor and the clamp, but not on the clamp
and the block.  I removed the clamp to clean the dirt and rust off without
realizing the mounting holes were elongated, so I suppose I could be quite a
few
degrees out.  Guess I'll have to go back to square one and find TDC, etc.

donny v
1978 MGB

In a message dated 4/12/2004 1:43:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,