Re: MGB at Auction for Charity

To: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB at Auction for Charity
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 14:52:57 +0100
I know he's not infallible (he ascribes the 'modern' cross-flow radiator to
the V8) but although Clausager mentions the USA GT Special of 67 and covers
the 79/80 'Limited Edition' cars in some detail (along with so much else) he
makes no mention of any
anniversary cars for North America in 75.  At least, in his section on
limited editions.  But then I remembered that various badging changes were
made to *all* cars in Jan 75 for the Jubilee year and these aren't mentioned
either, so looked in the detailed production changes section, and find that
in June 75 ( a bit late in the day) *all* (i.e. there wasn't an anniversary
special or edition) LHD cars did have an anniversary badge.

PaulH.