Re: speedometer help

To: "Rocky Frisco" <rock@rocky-frisco.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: speedometer help
From: "bernd" <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 20:14:26 -0400
Rocky thank you for the insightful message, this morning as I was leaving in
the car I glanced down to the speedometer and I noticed that it was
operating again, you are absolutely right,  the odometer was reading at
49999 when it stopped working, so I guess a back up is in order. If you
would let me know off list if you have the speedometer I'm looking for,
thanks
Bernie