Re: Headlight switch help...

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, "Paul M."
Subject: Re: Headlight switch help...
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 15:52:22 +0100
Minor amendment 1 (terminology only) - in the third position all of the
terminals are connected together.
Minor Amendment 2 - the parking light wire is red with a green tracer.
And just to confuse things even further the side marker lights only come on
with the headlights, not the parking lights.

PaulH.