Re: '64 & '73 MGB Title and ID plates for sale

To: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>,
Subject: Re: '64 & '73 MGB Title and ID plates for sale
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@MGAguru.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 18:01:20 -0500
At 10:50 AM 4/25/04 -0500, Kevin Brown wrote:
>I have the Title and ID plates from a 1964 MGB (GHN3L/27935) and from a
>1973 MGB (manufactured 8/72 GHN5UD295349 G  commission number 062357) for
>sale. ....

Hold it right there.  It is generally not legal to sell a title and/or
vehicle ID plates, and either the seller or the buyer or both could go to
jail for the conspiracy to defraud.  However, it is generally legal to sell
a legally registered car with a clear title and full set of number plates.

Please read this: http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/buying/buy102.htm
Then please reword your offer for whatever property it is you have to sell.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com