Re: mysterious '74 1/2 mgb?

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: mysterious '74 1/2 mgb?
From: Eric Peterson <cyberemp@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 18:25:15 -0700 (PDT)
     Dan
Air pump still there. I can get the rails if I really
want them!
   I don't think the car is smoggable now, but I think
74s are exempt now.
Shape is pretty good, though the doglegs need
replacing. So I won't know till I remove the many
pounds of filler that is clogging the rust holes. No
other rust that I can see anywhere. Floors, trunk look
okay. It's a california car, so that's good.
I actualy bought it for the overdrive that I'll put in
one of my other MGBS
   Collection? They just sort of followed me home...
Now it's time to fix and sell them. Well, some of
them!
 Thanks again for the help.
Eric