Re: Fuel injection

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel injection
From: "Dave Wood" <dwood143@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:28:05 -0700
Larry,

Did I understand you to say that you are running a blower on your MG with
SU's?  I've been curious why all of the Blower advertisements that I seen
required replacing the SU's with a single Weber.  I may be mistaken, but I
would be surprised if the stock SU needles would do the job properly with
the addition of forced air.  Perhaps there are some recommendations for
alternate needles to help with the leaning out you mentioned.

Dave 72 B

----- Original Message -----  "EDITED"