Re: Fuel injection

To: Dave Wood <dwood143@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel injection
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:00:01 -0500
Larry's engine is dismantled currently.

He has the blower from down-under. Got it before Moss' blower.

Both his and the Moss unit have a single HIF44, or similar SU.
No webers here.

Search the archives from last summer. He kept us up to date on
all his trials and tribulations. Great reading.

He did a ton of development, probably has one of every needle SU
ever made. :-)

Or his web site might have a lot of it. www.red4est.com. Click
on Jasmine.

Paul.

Dave Wood wrote:

> Larry,
>
> Did I understand you to say that you are running a blower on your MG with
> SU's?  I've been curious why all of the Blower advertisements that I seen
> required replacing the SU's with a single Weber.  I may be mistaken, but I
> would be surprised if the stock SU needles would do the job properly with
> the addition of forced air.  Perhaps there are some recommendations for
> alternate needles to help with the leaning out you mentioned.
>
> Dave 72 B
>
> ----- Original Message -----  "EDITED"

    ______      Paul T. Root
   /    _ \     1977 MGB