Re: Brake Drum Puller for TD

To: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>, "mg-t" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Drum Puller for TD
From: "Blair J. Weiss" <blair@ifd.mv.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 16:02:51 -0400
Bob -
I don't have a JCW catalog handy, make sure it's "fingers" can also get
behind a bearing, in addition to being bolted to the drum. Either the
bearing is going to come with the drum, or it's going to need to get pulled
also. I use a "hammer" type puller, and haven't had to get a bearing off the
axle yet.

Blair Weiss
Peterborough, NH
53' TD NEMGTR #993