Re: top RE-installation?

To: ptroot@iaces.com
Subject: Re: top RE-installation?
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 18:50:14 -0400
Paul,
    Your chances of removing the fabric fron the header rail depend on
the adhesion of the glue holding the fabric to  the rail.  Who knows what
glue was used?  You could slide your finger between fabric and header
rail, just to get an idea of the glue's strength.
    Since the fabric is high on the driver side, is it low enough on
passenger side to close one gap without opening another?
Bob