Re: top RE-installation?

To: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Subject: Re: top RE-installation?
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 18:00:46 -0500
  Depends on how good the glue joint is and how much strength is left in
the original vinyl (?) fabric.  IOW, will the fabric tear or will the
glue let go when you try to peel the fabric off the header rail.

   Hint: my top is centered on the header but there are still gaps above
both windows.  It's a shrinkage thing, I think. The snaps don't reach
the windshield frame any more. I have the old gray scissors frame.

   Cheers,

    CR