Re: 73 "B" Electrical Issues

To: "TJ Tryon, Jr." <tjt@insightbb.com>,
Subject: Re: 73 "B" Electrical Issues
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 10:08:03 +0100
It should do.  If your electronic module is of the Pertronix type contained
wholly within the distributor check the condition of the even flimsier
ground wire connecting the points plate to the distributor body, that *is*
still needed.  I think most after-market modules that have the electronics
in a separate box, like the original 45DM4 electronic ignition, don't use
it.

PaulH.