Re: How do I work the rocker switches on a '77-'80 MGB

To: mgbob@juno.com, Aeseeyou@aol.com
Subject: Re: How do I work the rocker switches on a '77-'80 MGB
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 21:27:02 EDT
Not so strange really, since I believe the hazard switch is a single-pole
double-throw (On-On) switch and the fan must be a double-pole double throw
switch
(On-On-On).  If it's possible to hook the wires up reversed, then the
switches will operate perfectly fine in the opposite directions.  (My apologies
the list ahead of time if I've gotten the SPDT and DPDT terminology wrong, but
think you get my meaning.)

donny v
1978 MGB

In a message dated 5/3/2004 10:06:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time, mgbob@juno.com