Re: Dwell

To: <Daybell7@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dwell
From: <bilking@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 20:10:06 -0400
Are you looking at the 8 cylinder scale?  That would be 1/2 the 4 cylinder
scale so you are actually at 92 degrees.  Or you could use a matchbook cover
as a feeler and set the gap.  The paper match itself is used to gap the
plugs.  I know it works because I've done it on the side of an interstate in
Wyoming.

Bill
'59 MGA