SU Rebuild Video - For Sale

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: SU Rebuild Video - For Sale
From: "Jeff Fayne" <fayne@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 11:08:53 -0500
I'm doing some spring cleaning and I'd thought I'd offer this to the list
before putting on ebay:

 SU Rebuild Video produced and starring the list's very own Lawrie Alexander.

This is an EXCELLENT video on rebuilding Type H, HD, HS & HIF carbs. The video
is 2hours 40 minutes of easy to follow, hands on rebuilding, chock full of
tips.

I've watched it several times of the course of the last few years and rebuilt
several carbs with it's help. A great addition to the SU Manuals and a must
have.

Moss is getting $39.95 plus shipping for it. I'm asking $25 plus $4.00
shipping to US (Foreign addresses contact me). If you miss out on this deal,
you owe it to
yourself to buy this video from Moss or the other distributors, well worth the
$39.95

Moss : http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=39645

Jeff
'70B

Apologies to those offended by a for sale item, but the autojumble list looks
dead...