Re: British DVDs

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <barrier@bconnex.net>, <rock@rocky-frisco.com>,
Subject: Re: British DVDs
From: "Don Vierling" <Don.Vierling@stago-us.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 12:17:27 -0400
You guys are funny!  The quality of the picture has never been a problem
for me...it's the quality of the programming you need to worry about!
I still don't even have cable...

donny v  ;-)
1978 MGB

--- Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net> wrote:
> The British standard is much better than the North
> American one and gives a
> much better picture.

When I was 14, I stayed in Germany for a few months
trying to latch on with the youth division of a
Bundesliga soccer club.  I remember thinking how
amazing the television pictures were, everywhere I
went.  And this was 1984.

When I went home to North America (alas, still an
amateur soccer player), all the televisions looked
like they had huge horizontal lines running through
the picture.
=====
Paul Misencik - 1971 MGB - www.sopwithracing.com

THE CAROLINA TROPHY - 2005