MGB 1980 LE - Front Tube Shocks

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB 1980 LE - Front Tube Shocks
From: Betti Ann & Preston Smith <prsmith@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 12:06:17 -0300
I think I may have to replace my front shocks on my 80 MGB LE.

Does anyone have any experience with the replacement packages based on tube
shocks (not coil over)?  I will welcome positive and negative comments, an
idea where I might source these packages, and your thoughts if a slightly
experienced hobbyist (I did replace all of the bushings on my own) can do
the job

Thanks
Preston

---
Betti Ann & Preston Smith, Head of St Margaret's Bay, NS,
prsmith@ns.sympatico.ca
1962 MGA 1600 MK II, 1980 MGB Limited Edition
2002 Damon Challenger 335 Motor Home on 2001 Ford V-10 20,500 lb chassis