Re: MGB 1980 LE - Front Tube Shocks

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB 1980 LE - Front Tube Shocks
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 10:45:17 -0600
My only experience, but perhaps relative, was the hole in the inner fender
of my 72B. The DPO had converted to the tube shocks and one broke, punching
a hole through the metal. Another reason to stick to the ever reliable
lever shock. I had the hole patched and I'm running lever shocks.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B