Re: negative camber wishbone arm

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: negative camber wishbone arm
From: Carney1081@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 22:36:44 EDT
In a message dated 5/26/2004 11:32:18 AM Central Daylight Time,
Don.Vierling@stago-us.com writes:
Does anyone know what kind of angle change
results from using the negative camber wishbone arm sets sold by Moss
and/or Victoria British?
When I got my '64 B there were NO anti-sway bars on it & it had terrible body
roll. I put an aftermarket front bar on it. This cured the body roll, but
created terrible understeer. I added the negative camber lower wishbone arms.
Finally the car handles the way I remember my '68 did back in the day..
Jim C