Re: Ethylene glycol toxicity

To: <wtsnyder@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Ethylene glycol toxicity
From: "Don Vierling" <Don.Vierling@stago-us.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 13:30:30 -0400
Bill,
Oh my!  Two summers ago I cleaned my carpets and the cat couldn't meow
for a week.  I took her to the vet and mentioned the carpet cleaning to
them, but no one ever thought to check the ingredients.  No doubt there
was some toxic ingredient in them.  Luckily, the cat seems to have made
a full recovery.   You can bet I'll be checking the ingredients on
things when I get home!

Thanks,
donny v
78 MGB
2 cats: Claudia and Lumpy

>>> William T Snyder <wtsnyder@juno.com> 6/3/2004 9:36:52 PM >>>

Most recently there have been reports of dogs getting EG poisoning from
licking their
feet after walking across floors still wet after the use of the Swiffer
Wet Mop.

Bill Snyder, DVM