RE: 72B on eBay-your opinion please

To: <BarrMark262@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 72B on eBay-your opinion please
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 17:03:33 -0700
The engine condition would be the one thing to worry about, but looking
at the overall external condition it does not look like a bad buy if you
can handle the color.
Brown is not a very popular MGB color despite the famous heritage.

I've seen cars in this type of condition sell for the $4500 range.

It looks like the past owner took reasonable care of the car, but figure
that the engine will probably need freshening and the hydraulics are
going to be iffy.

Kelvin.

Building a cream cracker 1980 MGB