Re: 70 B air pump hose needs replacing

To: trautman@nwlink.com, linsmc@yahoo.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 70 B air pump hose needs replacing
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 00:04:18 EDT
That reminds me, I think my air restrictor is missing.  Can someone tell me
the diameter of the hole in their restrictor?  Then I can fabricate one.  Also,
isn't there a restrictor in the valve cover vent tube?  I think I am missing
that one too.  If someone could measure the hole in that one I'd be much
obliged!

Thanks,
donny v
78 MGB

In a message dated 6/8/2004 11:28:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,