Re: I need tires

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I need tires
From: RW <prndl@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 15:05:22 -0700
Paul,
I have Yokohama Avid H4s on MY '67 B roadster. They're 185/70 R14. That's a
*lot* of rubber on the road for the MGB but they are fantastic tires at a
reasonable price. You will notice the rear end hopping around more with that
much sticky rubber down and you may need to play around with suspension
fiddles. But who wants to run 155 tires like the suspension was designed for
anyway??

This is the second car I have had Yokohama Avid H4 tires on and I'm really
pleased with them. Oh, also, they don't rub on my car even under hard
cornering.
--
Rod Williams
Petaluma, California