Re: I need tires

To: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Subject: Re: I need tires
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 19:49:25 -0400
I have Cooper Tires on the 67 BGT 175x14 and am very happy with them. I
am replacing the Michelin X's on the A coupe which I discover were put
on the car in 81!!!. Tread on the X's is great, sidewalls and belts
starting to dry rot and crack. Going with Coopers. I'd rather go with a
less expensive tire at this point since the cars will be sitting more
than our everyday cars and replacing every 6 years now makes sense to me.
My 2 cents,
Dave Houser