Re: O-Series Engine

To: rowman22001@yahoo.com, tjt@insightbb.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: O-Series Engine
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 21:46:36 EDT
The April 2004 issue of "MG Enthusiast" magazine has a small picture of the
MG Super 'B (first raced by John Hewitt) supposedly being revived by Steve Hall
(in the UK) who has acquired the rights to the body molds.  It appears to be
an MGB-GT with front and rear wings (fenders) very similarly in shape to the
RV8 fenders.

The online picture actually looks much better and you can view it here:

http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgmag/march04/marnews2.htm

Donny V
78 MGB

In a message dated 6/17/2004 1:23:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,