Re: O-Series Engine

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: O-Series Engine
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 02:49:12 +1030
"TJ Tryon, Jr." wrote:

> I DID find all kinds of pictures of the MG RV8 that Rover created in the
> 90's using heritage MGB body shells.

You can pick them up 2nd hand here now for quite reasonable prices.

In fact... my mates at MG Sales have one in stock now (hey, no financial
interest... but they may give me a coffee next time I drop mt car in for
work if you buy it).  This one is a little more expensive than some
other used RV8s but it is in pretty good condition!

http://www.mgsales.com.au/sales.html

Scroll down below the lovely looking TC.

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII