RE: Getting back on track (was Alternatives to de-smogging)

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Getting back on track (was Alternatives to de-smogging)
From: "Matthew Hale" <haleme@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 11:12:14 -0400
I forgot to include my own.  0 mpg city and 0 mpg highway.  Cost $0.00 to
fill the tank up.  Premium is $1.89 and regular is $1.69, but did get up to
$1.99.  Need to have the gas tank removed from the car to achieve these
figures!

And speaking of gas tanks, does anyone have any experience with POR 15's
Auto Fuel Tank Repair Kit?
http://www.prp-porshop.com/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD
<http://www.prp-porshop.com/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=FTRK&Categ
ory_Code=TankSealers> &Product_Code=FTRK&Category_Code=TankSealers I am
considering this to get my gas tank back on the car.

Matthew

67B

http://projectmgb.phathookups.com/

Now to get back on track:  What type of fuel economy are people getting in

their MGs right now and how much is a tank of gas costing?