Still trying to get back on track

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Still trying to get back on track
From: "Matthew Hale" <haleme@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 19:06:22 -0400
Charles, I could not agree with you more, but I am restoring mine.  I look
at my MG differently than you right now.  So counting the cost of tools,
parts and out sourced labor, it does become more expensive than my Jetta
wagon (NOT A TDI; please don't ask about my mpg).  My comments were sorta
tongue in cheek.  I didn't want to start a new "why do I own the MG... Blah
Blah Blah" topic, but rather drop the diesel vs. hybrid topic.  This is an
MG discussion/support list and don't recall a hybrid, a diesel or a diesel
hybrid (does one exist? Don't know; don't care) MG coming out of Abingdon.
But I have been wrong before and will be again as there are still 5 hours
left in the day!

As I stated earlier, interesting NON LBC conversion.  If I wanted the hybrid
vs. diesel vs. electric vs. methanol vs. ethanol vs. CNG vs. hydrogen vs.
Mr. Fusion (ala 'Back to the Future') vs. hamsters on a wheel debate, I
would subscribe to that list.  As noted above, I am restoring my MG and that
is why I subscribe to this list.  And no, let's not start the "why I
subscribe to the MG list... Blah Blah Blah" topic either.

Matthew
67B
(Completely stripped body shell on a dolly without driver's floor or sill;
yes, many people blame me for its condition everyday :~)