Re: electric fan troubles...

To: list@marketvalue.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: electric fan troubles...
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 18:57:25 EDT
Larry,
Thanks so much for the info!  Sorry, I should have looked a little closer
under the hood before bothering the list.  A wire coming off the fuse block
just
needed a little jiggling to make the fans go on, so either the connector (or
the rivet) on the fuse block needs some cleaning.  Originally I suspected the
Littlefuse circuit breaker I which I found screwed to the inside of the wheel
well.  The terminals are spliced onto wires coming out of the wiring harness,
but that seems to be an OK connection.  At least now I know what goes where,
and I'll be able to troubleshoot it again if there's a problem.

Thanks,
Donny V
78 MGB

In a message dated 6/20/2004 4:02:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
list@marketvalue.net writes:
http://www.dimebank.com/tech/LucasColours.html

http://www.mgcars.org.uk/MG_Elec-Tech/index.html

Larry Hoy