Interesting link

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting link
From: Jon Tabor <sentar@www.nwscan.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 07:15:01 -0700 (PDT)
Okay, first I want to say I have nothing to do with this person or these
cars.

That said, I found an interesting link on a rally-related message board.
This gentleman has several interesting cars in various states of
disrepair, and all are for sale.  Listed, but not shown, are (apparently)
some MGBs, Sprites, Midgets, two Jensen Healeys, and a Bugeye.  If anyone
is interested, these cars are located in Gloucester, VA.

Once again, do not contact me about these vehicles, becuase I have nothing
to do with them (and am on the complete other side of the country)

Link:
http://www.velocetoday.com/lifestyle/lifestyle_39.php

--
Jon Tabor