Re: Rubber to Chrome

Subject: Re: Rubber to Chrome
From: Aaron Whiteman <aaronw@wsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 07:11:52 -0700
On Jun 24, 2004, at 3:48 PM, MGBnutt@aol.com wrote:

> The best advice might have been to NOT worry too much about the
> lowering
> process.  You can put shorter springs in the front and lowering blocks
> in the rear
> and be done with it.

Well, with that kind of advice, I ordered springs from Moss yesterday.
The leaf springs have sagged so much over the car's 29 years, to the
point I am not sure I would need to "lower" anything back there.  I'll
know more when I install.

After seeing a picture of Mike's 79 with the license plate in place, I
have no worries  about fitment.  It is only a matter of cash!

Thanks for the advice and words of encouragement.

--
Aaron Whiteman

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic.  -- Arthur C. Clarke