Re: Value: Midget vs. B

To: "Kevin Smith" <ksmith40@earthlink.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Value: Midget vs. B
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 23:18:11 -0400
>From direct experience... I can say they do cost
just about the same to restore. checking a few
sites... seems to confirm your impression about
resale prices.   HHmm... well... I too..did sell my
'73 Midget for more than I'd expect to get for my
BGT. Then again...most people do say the BGT is
not as $$ worthy as the convertible.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com