Impressions, was: Value: Midget vs. B

To: "David Breneman" <david_breneman@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Impressions, was: Value: Midget vs. B
From: "Rick Lindsay" <rick@stoolhead.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 10:00:45 -0500
Morning David,
The leg room is a little tighter but not shorter.  Access through
the door is like entering a submarine.  The BIG difference is that
in the midget, your chest is right at the steering wheel even
with the seat all the way back.  It is certainly a different driving
position.  My other sports car is an Italian exotic.  It is just the
opposite.  One needs orangutan arms to reach the wheel when
my knees aren't in my lap.  Isn't life grand?!  :-)

rick