Wire Loom Screws

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wire Loom Screws
From: Zach Dorsch <herr_dorsch@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 14:25:59 -0700 (PDT)
In the midst of repairing the wiring, I managed to break some of the screws
used for wire loom retainer in the engine compartment.  I tried searching the
Moss website, but I couldn't find the screws.  I also went to the hardware
store today and they only had stainless that was even remotely similar to the
screws that I removed.  By the way, they are size 10 32 (checked with a tap).

Any ideas where I could find these screws?  Am I just not looking in the right
place in the moss catalog?

Thanks,

Zach