Re: Your OTHER cars

Subject: Re: Your OTHER cars
From: Aaron Whiteman <aaronw@wsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 14:13:36 -0700
On Jul 6, 2004, at 2:04 PM, Rick Lindsay wrote:

> + Given that you probably have an MG...
>
> 1) What OTHER fun cars do you have tucked away?

Other fun cars?  I would suspect I need other cars to do that.  No
other cars, no other fun cars :)

> 2) What other fun car would you LIKE to have?

A Subaru Outback (the new 250hp version) would be nice.  As much as I
love my B, it isn't a great ski/mountain bike carrier.

--
Aaron Whiteman

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic.  -- Arthur C. Clarke

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]