Re: oil for OD

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: oil for OD
From: "Rick Brown" <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:16:05 -0400
TJ

Inside the car on the passenger side you should have a snap button with a
flap on the carpet on or near the top of the tunnel. The flap covers a hole
in the tunnel - remove the rubber stopper and reach down the hole - you will
feel a metal ring.  This is the dipstick.  To fill use a long plastic tube
and a funnel or get a trigger type oil can that will fit down the hole.

Rick
Webmaster for:
  http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgbr  - The North American MGB Register
  http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgcouncil -  North American Council of MG