RE: oil for OD

To: "TJ Tryon, Jr." <tjt@insightbb.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: oil for OD
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 12:16:41 -0700 (PDT)
That's because it is either a dipstick behind the radio console (see plug in
trans tunnel) or no dipstick at all - the later transmissions require that you
unscrew a plug on the passenger's side, on the side of the transmission, from
underneath, then stick your finger in to check! I forget what year the dipstick
disappeared.......

"TJ Tryon, Jr." <tjt@insightbb.com> wrote:
Dumb question, now that this talk has come up, I don't think I've ever even
checked my tranny oil. Where is it at on a 73? I don't remember seeing a
dipstick or a fill area under the bonnet.

TJ

Dan
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - It's getting better all the time....
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328