RE: the mysterious leaking coolant

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: the mysterious leaking coolant
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 14:26:10 -0600
I have considered the possible leak in the heater. And I did try the fan
this morning to see if I could smell antifreeze and I didn't. I sure hope
it isn't. In fact, I'd much rather have it be a head gasket problem rather
than the heater as the fix would be much easier.

But then I could always add some egg whites to my coolant. It worked for
MacGuyver to plug bullet holes in a jeep radiator. I know - it was TV  :)

David
67 BGT
72 B