Boscastle flood, no LBC

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Boscastle flood, no LBC
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 22:29:11 -0600
Paul, I just saw what I imagine to be the same video. The report I heard
indicated 'nearly 100 people were air lifted out by helicopter'.  The video
showed those being rescued, dangling from ropes beneath the helicopter; and
cars were floating down the street like cork bobbers.

Truly amazing.

Larry Hoy

Check out the new British Cars Forum: