OT - No LBC - Delete if you're not interested

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, zmagnette.@mgcars.org.uk,
Subject: OT - No LBC - Delete if you're not interested
From: Chris K <ckotting@wideopenwest.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 21:20:35 -0400
Hey guys, I'm normally one of the ones that likes to stay on topic, but
this is something I really care about, so here goes...  (If you want to
flame me, please do so directly...)

This weekend I'm riding in the "Ride to the Point"  Which is a 150 mile
bicycle ride (Berea, Ohio to Cedar Point and return) to raise both money
and awareness for Multiple Sclerosis research, treatment and education.
I'm riding as part of the Federal Express team.

It would be a real kick if some of my LBC friends would help sponsor me.

IF you're interested, you can make an "e-pledge" by going to:
https://www.nationalmssociety.org/pledge/
and filling in "KOTTING" for the last name and "Ohio" for the state.
Click on "Search" and click on my name (it'll be the only one to come up.)
It will ask for an e-mail address for the purpose of processing the
pledge.  BTW: These pledges are a "flat amount", not a "per mile" pledge.

If you do pledge, please drop me an e-mail.  I can use the encouragement.

Hey, I'm riding a 20 year old British bicycle.  Does that count?

Chris K.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: