Re: For Listers in Philly PA Area: Power British Question

To: "Matthew Milkevitch" <mmilkevitch@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: For Listers in Philly PA Area: Power British Question
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradicke@wishboneclassics.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 15:56:25 -0400
> Does anyone know if Power British is still in business in
> Plymouth Meeting PA??  I have tried contacting the
> owner, Brian Schlorff, but have been unable to.  Any
> information would be most helpful.
>
> Thanks,
> Matt Milkevitch

Matt and others,

Brian is currently trying to relocate the shop.  The county has plans to
build a road right through his current shop on Ridge Pike sometime next
year.  He is working mostly towards finishing the cars in the shop and
trying to find a suitable place to relocate to in the coming months.

Unfortunate news, but hopefully he will return to a normal mode next year
sometime.

If it is urgent, I would recommend dropping by to see him in person.
Tuesday through Saturday, hours typically 8AM-7PM.  Monday and Sundays
closed.

This info is current as of lunchtime today (Thursday).

Hope that helps...

Kai

--
Kai M. Radicke