Flatwater Austin Healey Club Car Show

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Flatwater Austin Healey Club Car Show
From: Bob Shaw <shaws@mlcltd.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 07:18:28 -0500
Hello all.

Just wanted to let all who will be in or near Lincoln Nebraska on the
26th (Sunday) that we are having our annual show from about 10:00 AM
to about 3;00 PM.  at 5901 O street. O street is also highway 34, and
this is the Public Schools Administration Building Parking lot. The
cars will range from some that have won at national shows to a barn
find or two that are just now getting back on the road. It is low
key. There is no entry fee. There are 4 awards given: peoples choice,
diamond in the rough, the largest fluid leak (these are British cars,
after all) and an award to the car that has travelled the furthest
distance to attend. There are no trophies, but donated merchandise is
given to the winners. (For example, Moss sent us 2 $25 gift
certificates.

Mostly it is a chance to enjoy a nice fall afternoon, talk about and
play with cars, and if you feel so moved, it is a chance to donate a
little to ALS research.

If you are going to be traveling through the area, stop by and say hi.
--
Bob Shaw
Check out Shaw's Garage at http://www.mlcltd.com/shawsgarage/

Check out the new British Cars Forum: