Re: MGB wheel size please

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGB wheel size please
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:30:12 -0700 (PDT)
In no way are they a fit problem. Note the original size for the MGB is a 4.5
inch rim. Mind you, I am not autocrossing with this setup but several thousand
miles each year and not a problem.
Carl French

Note that the only wheel shown in the 15 x 4.5 size is NOT an MG wheel, it's
for A-H/Triumph/Morgan. I would re-measure your wheels, and check the
splines to make sure they do fit MGBs.