Looking for parts -- 70 B

To: "'MG Mail List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Looking for parts -- 70 B
From: Matt Trebelhorn <matt.lists@trebelhorn.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 13:56:45 -0400
I'm looking for a license plate lamp bracket (Left-hand side) for a '70
MGB.  The lamp wouldn't hurt, either...   This is a one-year-only piece
for the split bumpers.  Anyone got a spare lying around?

Also, I'm looking for the green plastic turn signal lens in the
dashboard.  When I had the car repainted, they seem to have drop-kicked
the dash around the shop for a few days.  Grrrrrr...

E-mail me if you have either of these pieces.

Thanks,
Matt

Check out the new British Cars Forum: