Re: Bosch alternator conversion notes

To: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>, <bobmunch64@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Bosch alternator conversion notes
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:20:57 +0100
I presume by 'sense wire' you mean the additional brown wire, the
brown/yellow indicator wire should still be connected.  Later Lucas
alternators didn't need that wire either as the voltage sensing connection
was internal, but having it connected does increase the current carrying
ability of the wiring.

PaulH.