Cranberry Fest

To: "MG Club Philadelphia" <Philly_MG_Club@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Cranberry Fest
From: "James Schulte" <schultejim@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 00:25:39 -0700
Listers,
Had a nice drive to and from Chadsworth, NJ and the Cranberry Festival today.
Saw over 150 American cars and 6 MG's from the Philly MG Club. Also, spent
some time walking around over 200 vendors selling all kinds of wares from
leather to Rocky Mountain Root Beer in Stainless steel mugs ($5.00 for drink
and you kept a one half liter stainless steel mug).  Cranberry muffins, juice
and many other treats for sale.  We struck a bargain with a vendor and bought
4 sun glasses for $25 between four of us. The weather was chilly but typical
Fall weather. Sun came out periodically and warmed us. It was a top up day but
well worth the trip. Next week is our semi-annual MG vs. Triumph Lucas Cup
Rallye starting in Peddlers Village, Lahaska, PA .
Jim
70B
69C

Check out the new British Cars Forum: