Re: factory hard top

To: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>, "MG list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: factory hard top
From: <mjanacek@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 01:54:09 -0400
Monte,
According to all the vendor ads the factory top should fit all years. Maybe
the seals you have are too small? Where did you purchase them?
Mine just barely seals. But I used a set of lower door seals for the windows
and *slid* them down just a little bit where they clamp over the top sides.
The rear part of the glass seals very good.
Mike
'79B